Thursday, June 18, 2015

Start of 2 Crucial Months

     It is already passed midnight, meaning it is 18th of June today. I am having my final MTech Project presentation and couple of hour of work yet to be done on the PPT. Culmination of thoughts since a month, watching past marathon races on youtube and finally TVF - Pitchers - 'Tu Beer Hai' gave me the push required to write down this post.


Three Categories

1. What I wanted/wished for myself (3/5 years ago)
2. What I really want for myself to get to my post ten year future image
3. What is being forced on to me due to reading books and peer pressure

     Need to fill in the contents in the above three categories. Never really thought of breaking down my bigger Image or goal into small steps. Next two months is the Perfect Time. Okay, so what's with this next two months, when do they exactly start from. Calculations are based on slight assumption that I will have my Job joining post 19th August. As mentioned earlier, my MTech Presentation will be over today and then only small work remains to be done. So, I won't be having any major academic work to be undertaken. So from this weekend to mid August I have approx two months of stay in Mumbai. My first of many overseas (outside Mumbai) assignment will be starting at the end of this period. My visits to college will be reduced to once or twice a week. In short, I am free free free !!!

     It will be good if I can figure out my role in the company much early and equally important to identify its role in my life. I'll be reading loads (minimum 6) of books and writing quite a few blog posts too. I wanted to write something else too but somehow I don't recall it. Anyway, let me ended it here. One of my rear posts since December of 2013 that I am not mentioning my favorite activity !!!


Rise or Perish 

1 comment:

  1. Rise or perish. Ahaan. Do or die, huh. Liked the categories. The concept. No mention of running. At least not explicitly. "Bahar gaon" to overseas. Like that non-native translation (or would that be native in our frame of reference?).

    ReplyDelete